The MyMac Kangaroo adjustable height desk converter is designed exclusively for your Mac! All the features you’ve seen for the PC Kangaroo standing desk converters are now here for you as well. If you’re looking for non-electric standing desk converter that does not require a desk clamp for your Mac, look no further. This feature-full converter is the perfect solution.
- Dual Ergonomics – Both the monitor and Work surface are able to be adjusted separately, to fit your exact needs.
- Stopping Bolt functionality – Uniquely designed with a bolt that helps you raise the desk to the perfect height, instantly each time
- Spacious Work Surface – Great work surface with plenty of room, measuring 28 inches by 24 inches
- Great Range - The MyMac Kangaroo offers 16.5 inches of vertical range.
- Exclusively For Mac – Designed to accommodate iMacs up to 24” and new iMac 27” (2012 and newer) and cinema displays up to 27” with a shelf measuring 14” wide by 10” deep to hold your apple product.
- Secure Monitor Solution - Two brackets firmly hold the monitor and eliminate any danger of falling off the monitor shelf, which sits 2.5” above work surface at it’s lowest setting.
- Independent Monitor Adjustment – Monitor has a separate 6.5 inches it can be adjusted above and and beyond the workstation.
- Stability – Using a Solid Steel Base Plate measuring 17.5” width and 16” depth the MyMac Kangaroo is able to offer unmatched stability without being required to be clamped to the desk.
- Options for Added Space – Add up to four detachable work surfaces, and/or an additional keyboard extender.
- Multiple Finishes - Available in black, maple, cherry and putty finishes, making it the perfect option for any work decor
Start living healthier today, and get this one of a kind standing desk converter for your Mac today.
Note: Not recommended for older iMac 27 inch or Cinema display 30 inch monitors
Kangaroo Desk converters are one of a kind. The don't require any clamps to connect to your desk. Due to their unique design, they remain sturdy and stable while simply resting on your desk. These standing desk converters come in manual, and electric and offer both dual and single monitor setups. For Kangaroo converters and many more, visit: http://www.dailygrindhealth.com/standing-desk-converters/
Ergo Desktop K...Kangaroo Desk converters are one of a kind. The don't require...
Ergo Desktop K...The Kangaroo Standing desk converter does not require a desk c...
This is a great stand up desk solution!
Posted by Ashley Leifer on 16th Jun 2016
I just got this desk and assembled it, while the assembly for the monitor tray was a little challenging I got it put together (not a lot of steps to assemble) and I can't tell you how happy I am with it! It works great on my desk which isn't very deep. It's extremely sturdy with my 27" monitor and I use the table for my laptop. It's really easy to move it from a standing to sitting position as well! I would recommend this desk to anyone!